My blog's evilness ==

This site is certified 38% EVIL by the Gematriculator

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

best of blogs 2010

Here's a list I compiled while reading blogs last year. By no means comprehensive (frex: I just dug into the Metal Earth this year - holy shit! And I can't really link to every damn post over at Old Guard Accouterments or Mule Abides in good conscience... just go read those blogs from beginning to end!) - but all of these links struck me at the time of reading to be worth retaining for various reasons. Readers, please enjoy - Authors, please write more!

NAGOH FRUGAL GAMING
MORE NAGOH!
MULE ABIDES 1
MULE ABIDES 2
OLD GUARD
TAO ALEXIS 1
ONE OF ZAK'S BEST
DADDY GROG ALIGNMENT
A TROLLSMYTH GOODIE
TAO ALEXIS 2
EVEN MORE TAVIS!
YET EVEN MORE TAVIS!!!

more along...

4 comments:

E.G.Palmer said...

Thanks, Ragnorakk!

Daddy Grognard said...

I'm delighted and proud to have made it onto this list. Thanks!

Ragnorakk said...

I thank you guys (no offense intended by assuming the masculine pronoun here) - ya'll did the good writings - all I did was some reading (and appreciating)

Good stuff!

Aos said...

Ha, I'm always stunned when I'm innocently reading along and my stuff comes up, with a "holy shit!" attached, no less! Thanks!