My blog's evilness ==

This site is certified 38% EVIL by the Gematriculator

Friday, July 8, 2011

Stand tall Aldeboran!

Since the comments are off over there, gotta post here instead - Don't go Limpey! I remember when people were giving you shit because you posted about politics. Giving you shit, that is, on your blog about what you were writing on your blog. Your blog is one I have personally really appreciated both for your D&D-think and (maybe even moreso) the non-D&D.

If you go nuke, won't hold it against you. Can't blame you for not wanting to deal with more assholes than necessary, and blogging is a choice - not blogging is an easy way to cut yourself off from a planet's worth of jerks. It's hard to ignore them when you give them a platform to use (that is, comments on the blog) - but I do sincerely hope you stick around.

12 comments:

Chris Creel said...

I'm a fan of the Aldeboran blog too, when I get a chance to read any blogs. I also appreciate his political opinions and find I often share these.

Thanks for your comment, it alerted me to the state of Aldeboran.

Anonymous said...

Laaaaame. Poag is the best- this sucks.

FASERIP said...

Nah.

I give him shit because he's a fascist, and even more pathetic, a non-gamer groupie, a situation all-too-common in the OSR.

Oh yeah, and his art sucks.

Anonymous said...

Too late, it's gone. :(

Anonymous said...

FASR, troll much?

richard said...

Alas! Aldeboran, I'll miss you.

FASERIP said...

Since Stefan Poag& has deleted his blog, people may forget his fascist tendencies.

Stefan Poag, March 3, 2011: I think some anger from down below and fear up above would put this country back on the right track. From Fightclub: We cook your meals. We haul your trash. We connect your calls. We drive your ambulances. We guard you while you sleep. Do not fuck with us.

* A fully German name, too. How appropriate.

Desert Scribe said...

So what happened to Aldeboran, and why?

FASERIP said...

To garner attention a la Christian at Destination Unknown, Stefan Poag said he was going to delete his blog. He was a self-confessed non-gamer and he didn't have the chops as an artist to do anything more than semi-pro work.

His ploy didn't work, he didn't receive as much attention as he wanted, and only a couple of bloggers sent their farewells. I posted in these threads to remind people that Stefan Poag is a fascist. Half-hour later, he deleted his blog to hide the evidence.

The links are now dead, but his blog was really a forum for his political trolling since he was no longer gaming. I will be putting up screen captures later to document Stefan Poag's despicable threats of violence against his political opponents.

Ragnorakk said...

FASERIP? OK. Get your own fucking blog - you've got a lot to say, yes?

Anonymous said...

I don't think you have any idea what fascist means.

Kellri said...

Well, in Poag's case fascist is well warranted. He's an anti-Semitic piece of shit.