My blog's evilness ==

This site is certified 38% EVIL by the Gematriculator

Monday, May 2, 2011

April readings

Light month on pleasure reading. Getting my ass kicked with class work & real-life in general.

1. Game of Thrones. I read this book back in 2004 or 5, and I think it had a lot to do with reigniting my interest in D&D. So - since I cannot watch the series, I decided to go back and reread the books (also since the new book is due soon). Stands up pretty well so far. It reads like watching TV, and I mean that not in a derogatory sense.

2. Sepulchrave's Story Hour. This page has links to the story threads, and PDF versions of the stories without so much of the reader commentary. Sepulchrave's input over at K&K has always been interesting and stimulating, and while I've never been big on reading campaign journals & such, I was pretty amazed by this one. It is written very well.

Was that it? Really? I'm afraid so. I just don't think that writing about the details of the CPT, ICD-9-CM & HCPCS coding manuals would be of much value here. Trust me on this one. I have continued to acquire more Vance, and look forward to that. Maybe my reading time will increase after June. This month, no Dios for me, :(.

No comments: