My blog's evilness ==

This site is certified 38% EVIL by the Gematriculator

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Collecting the wisdom vs the Hive Mind

Collecting the wisdom wins again!!!

Really they are not antagonistic and man this is a good idea.
Zak gives a step-by-step tutorial that may be explained as clearly and plainly as is humanly possible.
Consequently, Old Guard's Dragon Tables are now there whenever you need them.

Drop-dead easy and kinda astounding. I now hereby race all of you to "shields shall be splintered"! Certainly the most widely adopted old school Internet house rule I am aware of...

This is next level Hive Mind shit! Sometimes you actually have the time to go back and read deep into the Gameblog, the Grog'n Blog - there's so many ones that really reward
a reader willing to do some scouring. And when you don't have the time (or the inclination I suppose), maybe I do. Or maybe 30 people all over the world do!

Really neat!

No comments: